• A modern and fully fitted 32-bed HMO (House in Multiple Occupation and eight pitch glamping site).
• Situated on Walney Island which forms part of Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria in the North West of England.
• West Point House provides 23 en-suite bedrooms and 8 bedrooms with adjacent bathrooms, a self-contained flat for rental, owner occupier or manager use, stylish communal areas and a fully fitted kitchen with multiple cooking stations.
• Private gardens for guest use, well landscaped surroundings and car parking for 35 vehicles.
• West Point Woods incorporates six en-suite glamping pods and two yurts with mains WCs and outside showers in a private setting.
• Demand in the accommodation sector in Barrow-in-Furness is strong, fuelled by BAE Systems who are expanding their shipyard site which is in close proximity to West Point House.
• Well-established business with an excellent reputation and positive customer ratings, suitable for a local or remote operator.
• Purchase Price – £995,000 for the freehold interest, business goodwill and fixtures and fittings.
Please contact John Haley/Ellie Oakley at our Kendal Office on – 01539 769790