W Blunt & Son
Originally established in 1952 by Mr William Blunt Snr., our Hairdressing business has provided over the years, a professional service to the people of Kendal and the South Lakes, developing into its present status as ‘The Kendal Hair Care Centre’. Since 1965, this has included the attention of our own Member of the Institute of Trichologists, Mr William Blunt, the present owner.
We have built-up a strong client base through a reputation for fairness,honesty,good service, and quality of treatment,at reasonable prices. Our standards are consistently high,and treatments are carried-out in a relaxed,professional and caring atmosphere.
Kendal Hair Care Centre
41 Branthwaite Brow
View in Google maps
- Phone: 1539720965
- Website: http://www.blunthaircare.co.uk